Like every other thing, the job market is never constant – it is subject to change over the years. Society itself undergoes change with time. Therefore, the economy gets affected and the job market undergoes change.
Some of the noticeable causes of societal change are due to the following reasons:
• Changing population ages
• So many women stepping into the job market.
• The advancements being made in the field of medicine.
These reasons have caused a dramatic effect on the job market of the present day. Some specific job areas have been affected the most. Amongst them, healthcare, housing and pensions have been affected the most.
Take a look at some of the top 10 job opportunities of the US:
• Network system analyst: IT has taken up massive proportions throughout the year. There is a demand amongst the companies and other organizations who want to seek installation of technology and also maintain the technologies. The job of a network system analyst is to solve all the problems related to computer network systems.
• Physician’s assistant: these people assist the physician in diagnosing a patient, in several therapies and also assist in helping the patients to prevent some diseases.
• Medical assistants: the health care sector has flourished so much. There is need of administrative as well as health care attention by the medical assistants. Some assistants also help in clinical tasks. Assistants help the following people:
• And other health practitioners.
• Medical Records and Health Information Technicians: these people are in charge of maintaining the records of patients and in charge of maintaining the various administrative records that are needed in a health care unit. The patient’s record includes:
• medical history,
• Software engineers: software engineers are very much in demand. Almost everyone in the US uses a computer. The big organizations use thousands of computers. They design new computers, bring out revolutionary technologies and are responsible for the growth and prosperity of IT.
• Physical Therapist Aides: they help physically challenged people. There is a demand of physical therapists as many people require many types of therapies in this fast and complicated world.
• Fitness trainers: more and more people are becoming conscious about their health and are resorting to exercises and fitness training. Some people are overtly concerned about weight issues and health issues. Therefore seek fitness trainers to guide them. They teach in the gyms, in aerobic centers.
• Database administrators: they are responsible for storing data that is vital to an organization. They are also in charge of security of data.
• Vet assistants: they take care of the medical needs of the pets.
• Dentists: they look after the dental health of people.
There are plenty of job opportunities in the US. You can even work from home – that is the new age cult.