When you aspire to have that glamourous look of Hollywood stars and picture perfect smile, you need to pay attention to your teeth as well. Often chipped, worn down, uneven, stained or crooked teeth are unsightly and affect your appearance. But with the help of modern developments in cosmetic dentistry you can improve the appearance of your teeth and feel confident about them. There will be no stopping your smile that lights up a face and radiates warmth, which is a sign of a charismatic personality.
Veneers are quite simply restorative material placed on your teeth to enhance their look and aesthetics. Traditionally there have been two kinds of veneer applications,
- Composite Veneers made of composite resins, which can be directly built up in the mouth or indirectly fabricated over your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers can only be indirectly fabricated onto your teeth and are a common practice today.
If you are in Australia, Porcelain Veneers In Melbourne might be what you are looking for. Many dental clinics with their state of the art setups provide this facility under highly skilled and professional care.
Porcelain Veneers application is the right option for you in any of the following cases:
- If a single tooth is fractured or discolored and is a sore point with you.
- You have small teeth that create gaps, which might not be easily closed by other techniques.
- With time edges of your teeth have worn out, which give an aging look to your teeth.
- You have crooked teeth, which make you feel conscious of their appearance.
Porcelain veneers give your teeth a uniform shape, size and colour, which makes them look attractive.
The procedure is extremely simple and risk free when done in consultation with your dentist at a reliable clinic. In your first visit, your dental impression is taken so that porcelain veneers are made to fit you perfectly. In your next visit when they are ready, porcelain veneers especially made for you are placed on your teeth and bonded with the help of ultraviolet light.
What are the advantages of using porcelain veneers?
- The procedure is non-surgical and pain free. No anesthetics or needles are required
- You can walk out of the clinic with a set of sparkling white teeth after only two visits. You don’t end up wasting time waiting at clinics as the procedure is quick once your dental impression is made.
- Most clinics performing these procedures give you long term guarantee for manufacturing defects in the product used for you.
- Your teeth stay white for longer duration and practically no maintenance is required.
- Costs are relatively less compared to other traditional methods, and many discounted deals are on offer to attract customers. You can benefit from the highly competitive market in the field, which has only improved quality and reduced costs.
Unsightly teeth are now a thing of the past, as porcelain veneers give them a sensational makeover.